AeroPilates Pro Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
- Price : $640.00
- Price : $999.00
- Price : $1050.00
When Stamina Products and Marjolein Brugman developed the first in-home Pilates reformer, it was groundbreaking. Previously, reformer Pilates was only available at Pilates studios, and that was pricey. The inception of the AeroPilates reformer made it easy for anyone anywhere to get a gentle, low-impact, total-body strengthening workout. But AeroPilates is more than a machine; it’s a lifestyle.
Benefits of AeroPilates
The benefits of AeroPilates are numerous. Our patented Reformer technology will give you the best Pilates workout you’ve ever had. Some of the benefits include:
- Low-Impact and Easy on Joints
- Total-Body Workout
- Mental Clarity
- Easy to Use
- Tones and Strengthens
- Increases Endurance
- Over 300 Possible Exercises
- Increased Mobility and Flexibility
- Fixes Imbalances
But perhaps the best part of AeroPilates is how fun it is. When exercise routines become boring and stale, they can be hard to stick to. You won’t have this problem with AeroPilates
The Patented Cardio Rebounder
AeroPilates isn’t just a way of strengthening; it provides a means for no-impact cardio with the patented Cardio Rebounder. Stamina was the first to develop this rebounder, which allows you to jog and jump while laying down on the reformer. We are the only company to sell it with home reformer units, and we allow one commercial company to use the technology as well. It sounds easy, but it’s actually quite the workout. If fact, your heart rate while using the rebounder will be higher than with a treadmill or elliptical. This makes it easy to stay in that fat-burning zone while also increasing your cardiovascular endurance.
With a proper diet and regular use of AeroPilates, you can achieve the stronger, leaner physique you’ve been dreaming of. As we’ve mentioned, the exercises are extremely low-impact, even on the Cardio Rebounder. For people who are worried about exercise causing them to bulk up, rather than slim down, AeroPilates is a solution for that too. The resistance is light, and you use your own body weight, so the results will be lean muscle while losing fat. This leads to a stronger, healthier you. Also when compared to a Pilates mat, which allows you to do about 50 different exercises, a reformer allows you to do over 300! This will keep you motivated and it will prevent your body from becoming familiar with the motions, leading to better results. Finally, you’ll find that along with your newly toned body and your additional strength, you’ll be much more flexible and mobile. By using an AeroPilates reformer combined with a healthy diet, you can be healthier, stronger, leaner, and more limber than ever before.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords
- Elevated built in silver steel frame raised 15” off the floor with oak wood trim
- Padded, flared black platform (23.5” wide); Longer (5”) aluminum rails with ball bearing wheels; Larger silver Cardio Rebounder (14”x14”)
- Flared, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with 3 positions; High density foam shoulder pads; Padded, 3-position adjustable head rest; Comfortable hand & foot straps
- 2 DVD’s with 3 Workouts: Introduction to AeroPilates, AeroPilates Level 1 Pure Pilates and AeroPilates Level 1 Simply Cardio; AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart; Supports up to 300 lbs